A simple recipe for Easy Homemade Thermomix Waffles that are light and fluffy, and never flop. A classic waffle recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
(This recipe was made in collaboration with Lurpak.)
Easy Thermomix Waffles Recipe
I love using my Thermomix to make a big batch of Classic Homemade Waffles! It is so quick and easy - and nothing beats waffles for breakfast!
Using your Thermomix to make waffles ensures that the waffles will turn out beautifully light and fluffy every time. This is because the Thermomix will help you to accurately and specifically make the waffle batter.
So whip up a batch whenever the craving hits and you won't be disappointed! Top your classic Thermomix waffles with any of your favorite toppings and you are in for a treat!
More Thermomix Recipes To Try:
Salted Caramel Thermomix Ice Cream
Easy Vanilla Panna Cotta (Thermomix)
Ingredients & Notes
- Milk. I use whole milk to make my waffles but you can use any preferred milk alternative or non-dairy milk for a lactose-free, dairy-free waffles.
- Granulated sugar. To add the perfect touch of sweetness. You can also substitute it with xylitol or coconut sugar for a healthier option.
- Oil. Any light oil will work for this recipe such as vegetable oil, coconut oil, canola oil, etc.
- Eggs. Room temperature eggs are best for making this recipe.
- Vanilla extract. Adds a delicious vanilla flavor to the waffles.
- Flour. I use all-purpose flour to make my waffles but you can use any other preffered flour alternative, such as brown rice flour, almond flour, etc.
- Cornflour. Creates the perfect waffle texture.
- Baking powder. Makes the waffles light and fluffy in texture.
- Whipped cream
- Maple syrup or honey
- Salted caramel sauce
- Chopped nuts
- Coconut flakes
- Cubes of butter
- Fresh fruit and berries
- Chopped chocolate
Tips for making perfect Thermomix waffles:
- Keep your waffles warm. Place a plate in the oven at a very low temperature (100C / 200F) and add each waffle to the plate after cooking to keep them warm.
- Mix up your toppings. Don't be shy with the toppings and add lots to each waffle to make them even more delicious and decadent.
- Savory option. If you prefer your waffles savoury, simply leave out the sugar and vanilla extract in this recipe and replace with grated cheese and ham.
- Don’t skip the baking powder in this recipe. It may seem like a lot but if you want the waffles to be fluffy, you will need it.
How to freeze Homemade Waffles:
Place a piece of parchment paper between each waffle and place the stack of waffles in an airtight container or freezer bag once completely cooled. This will ensure that they don't stick together and that they stay fresh for up to 3 months in the freezer.
When you're ready to eat the homemade waffles, pop one of the waffles in the toaster to warm up or place it in the microwave for a minute or two. You'll have fresh waffles instantly and no one will even know they weren't freshly made.
More breakfast recipes to try:
- Fluffy Banana Pancakes
- Baked Berry Oatmeal
- Easy Pancake Cereal
- Dairy-Free Oat Flour Pancakes (One-Bowl)
Easy Homemade Thermomix Waffles
These Easy Homemade Thermomix Waffles are the perfect go-to breakfast for any time of the year. Make them ahead and freeze them to enjoy at another time.
- 175ml whole milk
- 25g granulated sugar
- 20g light oil (such as vegetable oil, canola oil, coconut oil, etc)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g all-purpose flour
- 15g cornflour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- Heat up the waffle iron according to the manufacturers' instructions.
- Place the milk, sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in the Thermomix bowl. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 4/MC on.
- Add the flour, cornflour, and baking powder. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 4/MC on. Turn the speed dial up slowly so that the flour doesn't fly out of the bowl.
Scrape down sides and mix a further 2 seconds/speed 4/MC on.
- When your waffle maker is sufficiently heated, add the waffle batter in the amount indicated by your machine's instruction manual and cook until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
I hope you love this recipe for Easy Homemade Thermomix Waffles as much as I do! And if you want to see more of my food adventures, follow me on Instagram or Facebook.