This easy & creamy Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding is a simple, yet decadent breakfast or snack option that is gluten-free and vegan!
Made with fresh blueberries and chia seeds, this simple recipe is super healthy and easy to whip together. And the end result is so yummy and creamy!
Try our epic Oat Milk Chia Pudding with Berries for another delicious breakfast recipe.
What You Will Need To Make Coconut Chia Pudding
- Chia seeds: Packed with protein, these little seeds will expand when soaked in liquid and create the yummiest texture.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk works really well in this recipe to make it super creamy and add a yummy flavour.
- Agave or maple syrup: Feel free to use whichever sweetener you prefer and adjust the amount to your liking.
- Blueberries: The sweeter and juicier the better! Find the best blueberries you can because their flavour is what makes this chia pudding oh-so-yummy.
- Desiccated coconut: Adds some yummy flavour and texture to this chia pudding recipe.
How to Make Vegan Chia Pudding
Making vegan chia pudding is the easiest thing ever! All you need to do is combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, agave/maple syrup, desiccated coconut, and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl. Give it a good stir and make sure it is all well combined.
The chia mixture then needs to be poured into serving glasses and placed in the fridge to allow the chia seeds to expand. This should take about an hour and the mixture will become thick and creamy.
Once the chia mixture is ready, top with fresh blueberries and coconut flakes. Add a drizzle of extra agave or maple syrup and enjoy!
How Long Can You Store Blueberry Chia Pudding For?
This Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding can easily be stored in the fridge for about a week. So you can whip up a big batch and enjoy it all week long. I often do this and it is always a good time!
You can store this chia pudding in sealed individual containers or in bigger containers and then assemble it fresh each time the craving hits!
More Chia Pudding Recipes You May Like
- Vegan Matcha Chia Pudding
- Creamy Coconut Chia Pudding
- Strawberry Almond Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Hazelnut Chia Pudding
If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think of it over on my Instagram 🙂
Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp agave/maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup toasted coconut flakes
- drizzle of maple/agave syrup
- In a mixing bowl, add all the chia pudding ingredients.
- Mix until well combined.
- Once mixed, pour into serving glasses and place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Once the chia mixture has set, top with fresh blueberries, coconut flakes, and a drizzle of agave or maple syrup and enjoy!