This Fig & Tahini Overnight Oats recipe is full of flavour and is a wonderful way to start a day. It is a creamy & healthy breakfast that is super easy to make!
This recipe is full of yummy and healthy ingredients that will take your breakfast game to the next level. It is a favourite with everyone who gives it a try, and it can easily be adapted to make a vegan version.
Ingredients in Fig & Tahini Overnight Oats
There are only a few ingredients needed to make this simple recipe. This Fig & Tahini Overnight Oats recipe can be whipped together in just 5 minutes!
- Rolled Oats: I love the texture that the rolled, or old-fashioned, oats add to this meal. It will work perfectly with smaller steel cut oat flakes too though!
- Milk: Any milk can be used for this recipe, so add whichever milk suits your lifestyle and preference best!
- Chia Seeds: These little guys add so much nutrients and texture to this delish breakfast so make sure to not forget them!
- Honey: Feel free to adjust how much honey you add depending on your sweet tooth. The honey can also be swapped out for any other sweetener alternative.
- Tahini: If you've never added tahini to your oats before, you are missing out! It adds so much yummy creaminess and flavour.
How to Make Tahini Overnight Oats
This is the easiest recipe ever! All you need to do is mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. This oat mixture then needs to be placed in the fridge overnight. It is best to keep the oat mixture covered while it is in the fridge.
Once the oat mixture is ready to eat, divide it between two bowls and top with fresh figs and a little (or a lot!) of extra tahini. It's that easy!
How To Store Overnight Oats
This recipe is perfect for meal prep. Yay! Overnight oats can easily be kept for up to 5 days. Just keep the mixture covered in the fridge and add the toppings fresh each time you eat it.
The great part of storing overnight oats is that they get even softer and creamier the longer they stay in the fridge! Yummm!
Fig & Tahini Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Fresh figs
- Extra tahini
- In a mixing bowl, add the oats, milk, chia seeds, vanilla essence, honey, and tahini.
- Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Once ready, divide the oat mixture between two bowls.
- Top with fresh figs and a little extra tahini and enjoy!
Other breakfast recipes you may like:
- BLACKBERRY COCONUT OVERNIGHT OATS JARS
- PEACH & PASSIONFRUIT YOGHURT BREAKFAST BOWL
- CINNAMON ALMOND & COCONUT GRANOLA
If you make this recipe, be sure to let me know how it was over on my Instagram! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it 🙂