A beautiful Homemade Iced Beetroot Latte with Coconut Milk that is both delicious and nutritious. This yummy homemade pink beet latte is sugar-free, vegan, and made with fresh beetroot juice. It’s a great natural caffeine-free boost of energy!
Iced Beet Latte Recipe
I love using beetroot in recipes. I even have a list of 10 reasons to love beetroot! This beetroot iced latte recipe is no exception. It is a completely natural recipe that is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
This homemade beet drink is a great way to have a natural boost in health and energy during the day! This iced latte is refreshing, slightly sweet, and is a beautiful pink color due to the beetroot juice.
Are Beets Good For You?
This Iced Beetroot Latte is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and is completely free of caffeine! Eating beetroot is a great way to detoxify the liver, reduce blood pressure, and increase energy levels. Beetroots contain many essential nutrients such as:
- B vitamins
- Vitamin C
Check out my delicious homemade Beetroot Juice recipe.
What You Need To Make A Homemade Beetroot Latte
This is a very simple latte recipe that only requires 6 ingredients. All you need to make this yummy iced latte recipe is a few simple, healthy ingredients that are easy to find. These ingredients are:
- Fresh beetroot juice. Fresh or store-bought is fine. You can add as much or as little as you like. It is completely up to you how strong you would like the beetroot flavor to be.
- Coconut milk. Coconut milk works beautifully in this latte, but you can substitute it with any other preferred milk alternative.
- Date syrup. This can be swapped out for any sweetener alternative that you prefer. You can also increase or decrease the amount you add according to your preference.
- Vanilla extract. Adds a deliciously subtle flavor that beautifully enhances the taste of this drink.
- Ground cinnamon. An optional addition to this latte, which can also be swapped out for nutmeg if preferred.
- Ice cubes. Just enough to fill your glass to keep the drink cold.
How To Make A Homemade Iced Beetroot Latte
This iced beet latte recipe is incredibly easy to make and takes almost no time at all. It is just four simple steps to make this beetroot latte:
- Add ingredients to blender. The first thing to do is place the latte ingredients (excluding the beetroot juice and the ice cubes) into a blender.
- Blend. Blend the ingredients together until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into glasses. Fill a serving glass (or two small glasses) with ice cubes and pour over the blended milk mixture.
- Top with beetroot juice. Pour over the beetroot juice and enjoy!
Iced Beetroot Latte
- 1 High-speed blender
- 2 serving glasses
- 2 cups beetroot juice you can add more or less dependent on your own taste
- 1 cup coconut milk or any preferred milk alternative
- 2 teaspoon agave syrup or any preferred sweetener alternative
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients (excluding the ice cubes) in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Fill each glass with ice cubes and divide the milk mixture between two glasses
- Pour the beetroot juice over the milk mixture, adding as much or as little as you prefer.