Easy and delicious Healthy Pumpkin Waffles topped with Salted Caramel, the perfect holiday breakfast or dessert that takes only a few min to make.
Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
Pumpkin just seems to make everything better, plus it is healthy ;), so making pumpkin desserts is the perfect way to get your daily veggies in right? These Healthy Pumpkin Waffles topped with Salted Caramel are no different.
They are delicious, healthy and perfect for this time of year. You can make them for breakfast, dessert and maybe even dinner ;). What I love most about these Healthy Pumpkin Waffles is that they only take a couple of minutes to make, and around this time of year none of us have the time or energy to spend hours whipping up breakfast.
These Healthy Pumpkin Waffles topped with Salted Caramel can easily be made into a delicious healthy VEGAN dessert/breakfast. Yes, you can have whipped cream, salted caramel and waffles and still be vegan! I simply swopped out the egg for a flax egg, used almond milk instead of regular milk and for the best parts... Vegan Salted Caramel and Coconut Whipped Cream. Enough said!
I baked these Healthy Pumpkin Waffles topped with in the oven, which means NO waffle maker is needed. Perfect right!! I used a silicone waffle mould, which you simply fill and pop in the oven. So easy and effortless and the waffles turn out thick and fluffy every single time!
They are so delicious and on top of it all they are made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and coconut sugar. Pretty darn healthy don't you think?
Healthy Pumpkin Waffles topped with Salted Caramel
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Milk/Almond Milk
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Sugar or sweetener
- 1 Egg/Flax Egg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon All Spice
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
For The Topping:
- Salted Caramel or Vegan Salted Caramel
- Whipped Cream or Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Combine all the wet ingredients.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until well combined.
- Place waffle moulds on a baking sheet and pour batter into moulds (or waffle maker).
- Bake for 8min, remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Top with whipped cream and salted caramel.