This greek pasta salad with chicken and feta is the perfect one-bowl summer recipe. Made with fresh tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and parsley. The easiest lunch recipe out there.
How to make greek pasta salad with chicken and feta
Making this easy greek pasta salad with chicken is a one bowl wonder. All you need to do is mix all the ingredients for the greek pasta salad dressing in a bowl. Then add the cooled bowtie pasta, the remaining fresh ingredients and you're done!
That's it! Mix it all together, pop it in the refrigerator and it's ready to go when you are. Perfect for those summer bbq's and a perfect side for any summer lunch. This greek pasta salad is ideal for an easy summer meal-prep lunch too.
What goes in a greek pasta salad dressing
- Olive oil - You can never go wrong with olive oil as a salad dressing base.
- Lemon juice - Freshly squeezed is always best.
- Red wine vinegar - This definitely adds that little bit of tang needed.
- Minced garlic - I'm a massive garlic fan, but you can easily leave this out if preffered.
- Dried basil - substitute for your favorite dried herb. I often use dried oregano as well.
- Maple syrup - A little goes a long way to add a dash of sweetness. Substitute with honey if desired.
- Salt & pepper - Add as much as desired.
What goes with cold greek pasta salad
Anything from hamburgers to bbq chicken goes well with this easy greek pasta salad. It's the ultimate side dish or summer lunch. Make sure to serve it with a delicious cold summer cocktail.
How long will this easy greek pasta salad last in the refrigerator
Pasta salad is one of my favorite things to store in the fridge for a quick go-to lunch. This greek pasta salad with chicken can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days.
You can prepare the salad ahead of time and cook the chicken separately and then the salad can be stored for up to 5 days. Simply add freshly cooked chicken on the day you wish to serve it and it will be as good as freshly made.
More summer recipes
- Vegan Strawberry Almond Smoothie
- Easy Strawberry Sheetcake
- Mixed Berry Pavlova
- Easy Mixed Berry Crumble
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
This greek pasta salad with chicken and feta is the perfect one bowl summer recipe. Made with fresh tomatoes, cucumber, olives and parsley. The easiest lunch recipe out there.
For the pasta salad
- 17 ounces (500g) bowtie pasta (cooked)
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup feta, cubed
- ½ parsley, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
For the dressing
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup (or honey)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add all the ingredients for the pasta salad to the mixing bowl.
- Toss the salad well to ensure the salad is fully coated with the dressing.
- Serve with extra chopped parsley or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Leave a Reply