What could possibly be better than the combination of ice cream and cheesecake? This incredibly easy homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe uses only a few ingredients and makes the most delicious and creamy ice cream ever.
Summer is the perfect time to make the most of all the delicious fresh strawberries available and why not use them to make some delicious ice cream. If you ever have too many strawberries, this recipe is one you should definitely try! This home-made Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is the greatest celebration of Summer!
What Do I Need for This Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe?
To make this easy ice cream recipe from scratch you’ll need only five simple ingredients:
- Condensed milk
- Vanilla essence
- Fresh strawberries (chopped)
- Cream cheese (softened)
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Ice cream and cheesecake go together beautifully and making this cheesecake ice cream is incredibly easy! The first thing you have to do is whip up the cream in a mixing bowl.
Once the cream is whipped to stiff peaks, fold in the cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla essence and half the chopped strawberries.
When the mixture is well combined, pour it into an ice cream maker and follow its instructions for use.
Once ready, transfer the ice cream to a container and top with the remaining chopped strawberries and freeze until ready to serve.
More Ice Cream Recipes To Try:
- 5min Chocolate Nice Cream
- Creamy Homemade Cherry Ice Cream
- Watermelon Coconut Ice Cream
- Vegan Avocado Ice Cream
If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think of it over on my Instagram.
This recipe was created for my festive giveaway series in collaboration with @home.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 cups cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 230 g cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup fresh strawberries roughly chopped
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks.
- Fold in the softened cream cheese, vanilla essence, condensed milk and half the chopped strawberries.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker (I used the Krups ice cream maker from @home) and follow the instructions for the ice cream maker.
- Transfer the ice cream to a container, top with the remaining strawberries and freeze until ready to serve.
- Serve with extra fresh berries, waffle cones or just as is.