The Ultimate Brownie Recipe is the only brownie recipe you will ever need. The brownies are thick, chewy and super chocolatey. Made with unrefined sugars.
The Best Brownie Recipe
As you guys probably know by now I love ALL things chocolate. But brownies are my all-time favourite.
When they are done right they are simply the perfect dessert. The perfect mixture of cake, cookies and everything in between.
The thing with brownies is that they simply aren't delicious at all unless they are made in the right way. The Ultimate Brownie Recipe solves all the brownie problems of the world.
It produces the most perfect brownies. They are SO chocolatey, not too "cakey" and incredibly chewy. Mmm, I could literally eat an entire batch of these beauties.
Why these are the ultimate brownies
The main reason that these are so incredibly scrumptious is the fact that they are made with the most delectable sugars. Natura Sugars are completely unrefined and give these brownies the most amazing flavour.
I used a combination of their Light Muscovado sugar which gives the brownies their texture and that yummy "caramelish" taste. I then supplemented that with the Natura Fine Demerara sugar. Because their sugars are so natural it makes The Ultimate Brownie Recipe a little healthier as well ;). Which is always a plus, am I right?
Making and serving brownies
The Ultimate Brownie Recipe is not only delicious but also super easy and quick to whip up. Simply follow the video above and you could have a fresh batch of these babies in no time.
To take them one step further, serve them fresh out of the oven with a drizzle of warm Salted Caramel Sauce and perhaps a scoop of your favourite ice cream.
I like to enjoy one with my VANILLA CHAI TEA SMOOTHIE! Life is all about balance!
Head over to my Instagram to see what I'm up to every day or share your version of these delicious brownies by using the hashtag #bakingginger.
The Ultimate Brownie Recipe
- 300 g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Natura Fine Demerara Sugar
- ½ Cup Natura Light Muscovado Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ¼ Cup Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa sifted
- 1.Place the chocolate and butter in a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high until melted (stirring every 30 seconds).
- 2.Whisk the butter and chocolate until well combined.
- 3.Add in both sugars and whisk together.
- 4.Add in all eggs and vanilla and continue to whisk the mixture.
- 5.Add all the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture and then gently fold the mixture until all the ingredients are just combined.
- 6.Pour the batter into the lined baking tray
- 7.Bake at 180ºC for 30-35min or until a fork inserted comes out clean.
- 8.Allow the brownies to cool slightly before cutting them into squares and serving.