I am so in love with this Gluten-Free Earl Grey Bundt Cake with Chocolate Ganache Glaze! This simple sweet treat has hands down been the highlight of my week - its combination of soft fragrant cake and rich creamy glaze is pure perfection.
Earl Grey Bundt Cake Recipe
I wake up every morning already looking forward to my afternoon tea. It's my time to unwind for a bit and enjoy a lil sweet treat.
Sometimes it's shared with friends, sometimes it's time to reflect alone - but either way, it's always a special time. Having something yummy to enjoy during this time always makes it even more extra special!
Love Earl Grey desserts? Check out our EARL GREY & FIG CAKE WITH A NUTTY FIG FILLING!
This Gluten-Free Earl Grey Bundt Cake with Chocolate Ganache Glaze is definitely one of my favourites to enjoy with my afternoon cuppa. I am obsessed with the sweet delicate Earl Grey flavour of the cake. Its floral and fragrant taste is complemented by the decadent chocolate glaze perfectly. It's truly a winning combo!
Earl Grey tea is a blend of black tea that is infused with the rind of the Bergamot orange. These citrusy notes really add a fresh flavour to the cake and the familiar flavour of tea adds so much cosiness. So basically, it's the perfect afternoon treat!
Why you'll love this recipe
This Gluten-Free Earl Grey Bundt Cake is made deliciously decadent with its creamy Chocolate Ganache Glaze. The glaze is super easy to make and transforms the cake into a delicious, glossy masterpiece with minimal effort. What more could anyone want?!
Slicing into this beautiful cake while some tea is brewing brings me so much joy. I highly recommend enjoying a special moment of peace or laughing with loved ones over a slice of this tasty cake. It's truly a day-maker!
Leave a comment on my Instagram letting me know what you think of this Gluten-Free Earl Grey Bundt Cake with Chocolate Ganache Glaze! :)
Gluten-Free Earl Grey Bundt Cake with Chocolate Ganache Glaze
- 1 bundt cake tin
- 2 cups milk
- 4 earl grey teabags
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil or sunflower works too
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
Chocolate Ganache Glaze
- 1 cup dark chocolate chopped
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 tablespoon whiskey or brandy works too
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup creme fraiche
- Heat milk and add the tea bags.
- Allow tea bags to steep for 20 minutes and then remove.
- Combine dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil, and vanilla to the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add in the milk and beat until just combined.
- Pour into a bundt cake mould and bake for 30 - 35 minutes at 180ºC.
- Allow cake to cool completely before pouring over chocolate ganache glaze.
Chocolate Ganache Glaze
- Bring cream to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add the chocolate.
- Allow to sit for 2 minutes and then whisk together until smooth.
- Whisk in the creme fraiche, whiskey/brandy, vanilla
- Pour over cooled cake and allow to set for a couple of minutes before serving.