Dark Chocolate Vegan Muffins - A delicious chocolate muffin recipe that is sugar free and vegan. The perfect breakfast, dessert or snack for anyone.
I'm clearly feeling a little chocolatey this week... hence the Dark Chocolate Vegan Muffins and the Chocolate Hazelnut Chia Pudding. I think it must be because I am trying my best to eat healthily, and after a long holiday of gorging down on cakes and chocolates, one does tend to crave chocolates A LOT!!! So here I am again, trying to find alternative and healthier ways of consuming chocolate! I'm not complaining! Both these dishes are darn delicious (that sort of rhymed).
Dark Chocolate Vegan Muffins
- ¾ Cup Coconut Oil melted
- ¾ Cup Flour
- 2 Flax eggs or normal eggs if not Vegan
- ¾ Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Cocoa
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips for topping
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF and spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together the coconut oil, sugar and flax eggs.
- Then add the remaining ingredients (excepts the choc-chips) and mix well.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin pan,until ¾ full.
- Bake for 20min or until a fork inserted comes out clean.