Is there anything in life more deliciously decadent than fluffy white chocolate mousse?! It is so indulgent and so easy to make - truly a perfect dessert. And this Rose & White Chocolate Mousse has a simple sweet, floral twist to it which is just magical.
Part of me wants to keep it a secret how easy this dessert is to make. This Rose & White Chocolate Mousse is one of those effortlessly impressive desserts that are great to have in life. It always looks beautiful, sounds like a lot of effort, and tastes incredible. People are always blown away by it. But in reality, it couldn't be easier!
Another delicious mousse recipe to try is The Creamiest Chocolate Mousse!
Adding cream cheese to a mousse dessert is not very traditional - but trust me, it's a winner. The tang of the cream cheese balances out the sweetness from the white chocolate perfectly. Adding cream cheese also stabilises the mousse so you don't have to worry about this Rose Mousse letting you down and not setting properly. It's a completely simple and stress-free dessert - ie. the best kinda desert!
This Rose Chocolate Mousse was definitely a highlight in my week. Some weeks are harder than others and we need to add moments of simple joy to them. I know this month is a hard one for many with it being Breast Cancer Awareness month, so if you find you need a moment of joyful indulgence at some point I highly recommend digging into a Rose & White Chocolate Mousse.
I made this delish Rose & White Chocolate Mousse using Kitchen Inspire's fab products and I was so happy with the final result. If you also give this recipe a try, let me know what you think of it over on my Instagram. I hope you'll love the subtle rose flavour and creamy texture as much as I do!
Rose & White Chocolate Mousse
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup cream
- 2 tbsp rose syrup
- ½ cup white chocolate chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Gently melt the chocolate over a low heat or in 30-second increments in the microwave.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, rose syrup, vanilla essence, and icing sugar.
- Gently fold together the cream, melted white chocolate, and cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into ramekins and enjoy immediately, or for a firmer texture, refrigerate the mousse for 1 - 2 hours.