Easy to make three ingredient Mini Heart Pavlovas - the perfect addition to any Valentine's Day dinner!
Every year for Valentine's Day I think I am going to do something extra special for that someone special, but life just seems to get in the way every year! The beginning of the year slips by so quickly and before you know it, it's the 14th of February and you're left with nothing to show for it!
So this year I decided that I still wanted things to be special and have a personal touch to it, but I'm not going to spend hours slaving away in the kitchen or spend millions of rands!
So to make it extra special I made these beautiful little mini heart pavlovas. They are so incredibly easy, they literally consist of 3 ingredients, Heart Meringues from Melissa's (which are hand piped by the way), cream or ice-cream and some fresh berries! That's it guys! It literally took me 5min to whip up these beauties and they still taste and look amazing!
Mini Heart Pavlovas
- 1 Packet Melissa's Valentines Heart Meringue Nests
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream/Ice-Cream
- Fresh Berries & Mint to garnish
- Divide the cream or ice-cream between the Valentine's Heart Meringue Nests and fill with the cream or ice-cream.
- Top each nest with fresh berries and garnish with mint.