Moscow mules are always a hit! And this easy Blueberry Moscow Mule is a fresh & fruity take on the classic cocktail that will keep you wanting more.
Why you will love this refreshing blueberry cocktail:
- The fresh fruit and mint combined with the sparkling ginger beer make this cocktail super refreshing!
- Roses' Blueberry Flavoured Cordial is sweet, vibrant, and absolutely delicious!
- This cocktail is super simple to make & can be enjoyed in minutes!
What Is A Moscow Mule
A Moscow mule is a cocktail traditionally made of vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice. It is commonly served in a metal mug which helps to keep the drink cold. But it can also be served in a highball glass so not to worry if you don't have the traditional copper mug!
What You Need To Make A Blueberry Moscow Mule Cocktail
- BLUEBERRIES: I love blueberries! My blog is packed with blueberry recipes. And fresh blueberries add so much delicious fruity flavour to this recipe!
- FRESH MINT: Bring a refreshing summer feel to this delicious cocktail!
- BLUEBERRY CORDIAL: The perfect addition of sweetness and blueberry flavour!
- LEMON JUICE: To add balance and zesty flavour to the cocktail.
- GINGER BEER: Because adding refreshing bubbles is always a good idea!
- VODKA: The amount is completely dependent on your preference. This cocktail is even great without any alcohol!
How To Make A Blueberry Moscow Mule
- The first step is to add the mint, blueberries, lemon juice, and blueberry cordial to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle all the ingredient together to bring out their yummy flavours.
- Fill two serving glasses with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka. (You can adapt the amount depending on your preference.)
- Top the glasses with ginger beer.
- Pour over the muddled blueberry mixture, straining it as you pour.
- Garnish with lots of fresh mint and blueberries - and then enjoy!
You can find more delicious cocktail recipes here on my blog! 🙂
Blueberry Moscow Mule
- ½ cup blueberries plus extra for garnish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh mint plus extra for garnish
- 90 ml Roses Blueberry Flavoured Cordial
- 500 ml gingerbeer
- 60 - 120 ml vodka (dependent on preference)
- Ice for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, add the blueberries, lemon juice, mint, and Roses Blueberry Flavoured Cordial.
- Muddle together for about a minute.
- Fill two serving glasses with ice.
- Add the vodka and fill glasses with ginger beer.
- Top with strained blueberry mixture.
- Garnish with fresh mint and blueberries, and enjoy!