Cake Mix Donuts
– Chocolate Cake Mix – Eggs – Vegetable oil – Water For the Glaze: – Chocolate Frosting – 2 Tbsp Milk
-Place the Chocolate Cake Mix, eggs, water and oil in a large mixing bowl
– Beat the mixture on high speed for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth and just combined.
– Pipe (or spoon) the batter into a donut pan.
– Bake the donuts for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Make frosting and dunk cooled donuts into chocolate frosting.
The easiest and most delicious go-to dessert!
Get the full recipe on the link below!