Made with only 4 ingredients!
– Rolled Oats – Chia Seeds – Nutella – Honey
- Place the rolled oats in a large mixing bowl.
– Add the Nutella and remaining 2 ingredients to the mixing bowl.
– Mix all the ingredients together until fully incorporated. Don't be shy to get your hands dirty!
– Roll into balls and store in an airtight container or eat immediately.
Bliss balls can also be
If you freeze them they will last up to 3 months in the freezer.
They take 5 minutes to make and are packed with protein and are also no-bake and gluten-free.
Get the full recipe on the link below!
Get the recipe