–Blueberries – Sugar – Lemon Juice – Water – Gin – Ice – Soda water (or tonic water) – Fresh mint and blueberries for serving
– Add fresh blueberries, sugar and water to a saucepan.
– Add fresh lemon juice and place over medium heat to simmer.
– Allow mixture to simmer for 10-15 minutes and until slightly reduced. Then strain mixture .
– Add ice, gin and soda water/ginger beer or tonic water to a glass.
– Add blueberry syrup and enjoy!
A fresh blueberry syrup, a kick of gin, and topped with sparkling soda water!
Get the full recipe on the link below!