– Brown sugar – Eggs – Vegetable oil – Milk – Plain yogurt – Vanilla extract – All-purpose flour – Baking powder – Fresh blueberries
– whisk together the sugar, eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
– Once well combined, add the flour, baking powder, and yoghurt. Whisk until just combined.
– Fold in the blueberries with a spoon. Make sure to not over mix the batter.
– Combine until all the blueberries are fully incorporated into the batter.
– Fill the prepared muffin pan with the batter. Sprinkle with the extra sugar.
– Bake for 25 minutes and allow to cool before enjoying!
Moist, filled with antioxidants and oh so delicious!
Get the full recipe on the link below!