These easy to make Cake Mix Pumpkin Pie Donuts are the perfect winter dessert. They are baked, so a little healthier than normal and only take a few minutes to whip up.
Nothing beats a warm donut topped with a delicious glaze on a chilly day! Especially if it's filled with warm spices and a little pumpkin.But let's be real, none of us has the time or the patience to make donuts from scratch and the store-bought kind is either too unhealthy or just doesn't quite cut it!
To make life a little easier and to help you to still enjoy the joys of life (yes, donuts give me that kinda joy) I whipped up these easy Cake Mix Pumpkin Pie Donuts. All you need to do really is chuck all the ingredients into a bowl, give it a good mix, add it to the donut pan, bake and voila! And yes, the glaze is just as easy to make!
You can use pretty much any cake mix, I used Pillsbury's Vanilla Cake Mix because it's delicious and seriously never flops (no I'm not getting paid for this, I just really like cake).
Cake Mix Pumpkpin Pie Donuts
- 1 Packet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 175 ml Milk
- 100 ml Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp All Spice
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
For The Glaze:
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 ½ Tbsp Milk
- Heat oven to 180ºC/350ºF and spray donut pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all the ingredients for the donuts in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag.
- Pipe batter into donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 12-15min.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the milk and powdered sugar for the glaze.
- Remove donuts from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Dunk the donuts into the glaze and sprinkle with a little extra cinnamon.